Plenty of people believe that keywords are what will pull in more Social Media Followers, but since those words are in a constant state of flux, it’s a good idea to have more than one method in play.
The social media landscape is vast, and it can be incredibly overwhelming, especially when you consider that the number of people on social sites now sits at over 1 billion strong.
You are way down in the pecking order when you first open a social media account for your business. Sure, you can spend some money to buy followers, but it is recommended that you take a more organic approach to attracting genuine followers who are actually interested in what you offer.
If you are just getting started with social media for business, take a look at the 5 tips below, all of which will help you get Social Media Followers.
- 1. Be Specific – At the start of this piece we made a brief mention of keywords. They are incredibly important, so make sure that you are specific when you use them. If you are a golf business, simply using “golf” as a keyword will result in a flood of results. Think of using specific brands and equipment instead.
If you use something like “Slazenger golf balls” you will start to make an impact with your target audience. A single keyword will just not give you the results you desire. When putting together keywords, think of adding specific brand names, types of services, products, and even spokespeople.
- Metrics Are Important – It would take forever to ask each and every one of your customers which social media sites they use, so it’s a good thing there is an easier way to find out.
Signing up for Google Analytics means having access to where your traffic is coming from. Once you get an idea of which sites are sending you the most traffic, you will know which websites should get most of your attention. Here are some ways to dig a little deeper:
- Social Media Search Function – There is always something going on in social media, as people post and leave comments around the clock. Use the search function to input terms relevant to your business. You will then find the comments and conversations on said subjects and you may even find a bunch of new prospects in the process.
- Be Aware Of Trends – As previously mentioned, keywords are incredibly import in your social media campaigns. That said, keywords that work today may not work next week, as trends come and go in the blink of an eye.
Customers have different ways of searching, which means static keywords become useless over time. If you want to stay ahead of the competition, you need to change your keywords to suit the changing trends in your industry.
- Create Content For Your Ideal Customer – When it comes to brand recognition, keywords merely scratch the surface. Pay attention to what your customers are saying on social media, as this will allow you to address their needs and concerns.
Once you know what it is the customer wants, you can then create content that will really appeal to the masses. They will then get the sense that you are writing to them directly, which will make them much more interested in your brand.
If you want to get off to a great start getting more Social Media Followers click HERE NOW !
P.S. STRUGGLING in Your Business?
If your upline does not have a proven system
for you to generate qualified leads
( that will even call you ) online check out
this FREE training: